Instagram Reels invites people to create fun-filled videos and share them with anyone and your friends on Instagram. Edit and record 15-second single video clips or multiple video clips with different new creative editing tools, effects, and audio. You may share your Reels on the Instagram feed with your followers, but only if you have a public account on Instagram. You can spread your Reels content widely by purchasing Instagram Reels views on the community of Instagram if you have a public account on Instagram through the new space on Instagram called to explore.
The Reels content on the Instagram Explore provides the chance to anyone to become an Instagram creator and, on the global stage, reaching new more audiences.
CREATING INSTAGRAM REELS
Select the Reels by clicking on the Instagram camera at the bottom. You will able to see many more creative tools for editing on the screen’s left side to help you create Instagram Reels.
- Audio – you can search for different songs for your Reels from the music library of Instagram. You can also use your original music or audio for your Reels simply by recording a reel with it. When people are sharing the Reels on Instagram with their original audio, the audio will attribute to that people; your audiences and other people can create the Reels with that audio if they have a public account on Instagram . by using the option Use Audio, you can also use other original audio for your Reels.
- AR Effects – in the Instagram gallery, you can choose any one of the more effects. You are created both by users all over the world and Instagram to record different effects on multiple clips.
- Countdown and timer – for recording any of your videos, hand-free use, and set the timer option. You will see a 3 -2 – 1 countdown once you press the record button before the recording.
- Aligns – objects are line up from the previously recorded clip before the recording of the next video clips to help create a seamless transition of the moments lies adding new friends into your Instagram reel or outfit changing.
- Speed – choose to speed down or speed up part of the audio you have selected or video you have selected. It will help you to make a slow-motion video or stay on a beat.
You can record a Reel all at once or a series of clips one at a time or using your gallery for videos uploading. By pressing the capture button and holding the capture button, and also you can record your first video or first clip. At the top of the screen, you will see the indicator for progress as you record. At the end of each clip stop, recording.you can share your reel in the dedicated space on Instagram’s Explore page if you have a public account.